Print for less than half price
Well, why shouldn't you? You've got an empty cartridge. It was working OK, but it ran out of toner. Can't you put some toner back in?
Turns out that, by and large, you can. The Brother HL-3040CN / HL-3070CW shown left is about the most straight-forward example that exists today. Our year 2002 contribution to internet-speak, the "unplug and pour" toner refill is the no-brainer of .... more
Of course, "unplug and pour" doesn't get you there for every laser printer. Our rebel reputation was sealed in 1996 when we dreamt up "melt and pour". Actually a desperate response to the single-skinned, plugless cartridges HP started making. At the time, we wondered if it would catch on, but within a couple of years pretty much every man and his dog was offering a "melt and pour" refill. In some cases, the dog had more idea.
Why trust us?
What would you make of a GP who claimed to do some brain surgery "on the side"?
Or advertised on Ebay?
Instead of marketing platitudes about being specialists, here's some verifiable evidence of our unique ability to give you a successful do-it-yourself laser cartridge refill.
- We've been in continuous existence and continuous involvement with laser printers since 11th March 1992 (to verify, go to www.companieshouse.gov.uk, click on Webcheck, click on Search Company Information and enter company number 02695874).
- Our founders truly did sit in a second-hand Ford outside an industrial unit in Aston and dream up melting holes in the HP 5L / 6L cartridge with an apple corer! Who could make this stuff up? More on how we accidentally invented an industry ...
- Quality, in-depth guidance. Based on repeatedly refilling the printer in our test lab. Here's a PDF of just one set of instructions for just one product: PDF Toner Refill instructions for the OKI C5650.
- Generic refill methods have had their day. "Right first time" in this game now depends on a detailed evaluation of every new laser printer. More on unique research into refill procedures ...
- We guarantee you won't find a single *nkjet cartr*dge, *nkjet ref*ll, orig*nal cartr*dge, compat*ble cartr*dge, remanufactured cartr*dge, lesser-spotted cartr*dge, weird affiliate scheme, transparently self-serving twitter feed or other desperate gimmick on our site. Nor, in fact, anything we saw on someone else's web site and thought we'd better shoe-horn into our internet shop despite the fact we don't know the first thing about it. You'll only find toner refill bottles, individually researched Starter Kits for refilling you own toner cartridge, replacement chips and the occasional widget we've invented for smoothing your path to the refilling hall of fame.
- And there, mi'lud, we rest our case on being "specialists".
Don't settle for getting your money back after it didn't work and you wasted your time. Instead, do what we did and get it right - first time. Now choose your manufacturer ...